Welcome to Kansas City’s first annual Char Bar Cup! A three-week, round-robin doubles croquet league with a championship tournament to crown the winner. Proceeds benefit local charity Giving the Basics. It’s the perfect excuse to sip a craft cocktail, brag about your athletic prowess, and wear white after Labor Day.
• Regular Season Round Robin: September 13th, 20th and 27th from 6pm – 9pm
• Championship Single Elimination Tournament: September 30th from 11am – 3pm
• 16 doubles teams (8 matches per night, 2 matches on court concurrently).
• 30 min. hard stop for each match.
• Regular season record determines seeding for Championship tournament.
• One waiver will be required to be filled out per player.
• The tournament will be 2 on 2. Teams MUST have 2 players.
• Each player must be 21 to participate.
• This is a co-ed torunament.
• All equipment will be provided. Just bring yourself and your best croquet attire!